The girls wouldn't clean their room so I took all the toys that weren't cleaned and bagged them up. They are now out in our shed for who knows how long. They were pretty upset but still, I had to do it again the next day because they wouldn't clean. It has really helped to keep the mess down. But really, how cute is Daisy? She has been grouchy the past two weeks but is doing fine now since she is on medicine for her ear infection. She is so cute.
4 comments:
it seems like heidi is crying in every one of your videos... lol. I had to do the same thing with Eli's toys the other day, he about died, except with his attention span when he got the toys back for being good he thought they were all new toys... haha
Sharky,
You are mean! Flicking hands, hiding toys, you are worse than mom. When does the wooden spoon with the pants down start happening?!
I am excited for Daisy and Claira to play in May, they both are always happy all the time, I think they will have a good time together. PLus Claira will be crawling by then!
Thanks Than.
Daisy is such a little doll~~ I love her videos and her sweet little smile.
Post a Comment