Here is the letter Heidi gave me early this week. You can all ohh and ahh over it because isn't she just the sweetest little girl???? (Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?)

Then I find THIS!!!

When I saw it I said, "Heidi! What is this??" Her reponse? "You're not supposed to see that." It starts. Even later when I show Ben he laughed and said to Heidi "You hat mom?" She then says, "No that says HATE."

But at least there is Daisy to give me a cute smile. She loves to sit on her knees but will start crying after a while. It wasn't until she was just in a diaper that we saw her legs turning purple from being on her knees. She can only go so long before her fat thighs cut off the circulation to rest of her legs.

6 comments:
Haha that is funny! We laughed pretty hard! Daisy is so stinken cute. I just love her pics.
I think that is hilarious! It makes me can't wait for Madison to grow up :) The joys of motherhood, right??
Only fifteen years to go until the "I hate Mom" era ends. Even then, I am not so sure that it ends, or if they are just better at keeping it to themselves. Get used to it. But Pancake Head looks cute.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious! Don't worry Shauna, at least she loves you too? Hey, AND she is getting pretty darn good at spelling!
My favorite part is the scribbles and jab marks. Shows how she really felt at that moment. At least, she didn't want you to know that's how upset she was.
hahah Love the letters from Heidi. I can totally see Sydney doing that when she gets older!! Daisy is such a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment