Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heidi pictures

I was working on putting our old pictures on the new computer and I ran across these.  These are some of my favorite pictures.  


She was so cute as a 2-year-old.  I forgot that she was so blond.  It was weird to see her in these pictures and compare her to now.  Time just passes though. 



I love this picture.

7 comments:

Jason Both said...

That's the way I remember Heidi. It's funny to see Becca with lighter hair again too.

Jason Both said...

It's funny to see them so chubby too.

Jana said...

Wow, her hair was SOOOO blonde! She looked even more like Ben when she was younger. Those were fun to see.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I love the ones of her and Pacen and Joe and Scotty.

Tina said...

I can see more similarities with her and her sisters. Not that I couldn't see them before its just now I can see even more. Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the older pictures. What a sweet little angel she has grown up to be!

homeschooling Mama said...

Look at how little they were! Crazy how quickly time goes by!