Life just keeps getting better
This is Kaylee a little over a year ago. Isn't she so small compared to now??
loved the videos. I guess i have not checked your page in a little while cause i dont remember seeing all of them. The one of Heidi getting her ears pierced is soooo sad. Did she go through with the other side? why did the lady take the earing out?
I'm the worst aunt ever. I was just thinking to myself today...isn't Kaylee's birthday soon?!?!? ummm, yeah. it already happened.
That was one of my favorite videos you posted. It is so funny!
Oh my gosh Shauna!! She has grown so fast is right. Wow, what a cutie. I bet she loves to see that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
loved the videos. I guess i have not checked your page in a little while cause i dont remember seeing all of them. The one of Heidi getting her ears pierced is soooo sad. Did she go through with the other side? why did the lady take the earing out?
I'm the worst aunt ever. I was just thinking to myself today...isn't Kaylee's birthday soon?!?!? ummm, yeah. it already happened.
That was one of my favorite videos you posted. It is so funny!
Oh my gosh Shauna!! She has grown so fast is right. Wow, what a cutie. I bet she loves to see that.
Post a Comment