Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daisy update

Daisy has figured out her first word. She says Uh Oh. This video isn't a good demonstration but it was the best I could get. Whenever she hears someone say it, she repeats it. If she drops her ball and it rolls away from her she says it. When she hears this video being played she looks up and says it. She is also learning mama. She only says mama when she is really sad and wants me to get her. It starts as mama but turns into mamaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! She is getting her bottom teeth in. I can feel them, but just barely. She dances to music. She makes a grunting sound when she is mad that sounds like a cow. She is starting to thin down a bit. Someone said the other day that based on my blog Daisy is the apple of my eye...they were right! I have so much fun with her.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey...I was going through your recipe blog/exchange and it said that you wanted to get in touch with mary ann lyman...have you gotten in touch with her yet? I have her blog address if you need it! Also, you were right, I rewatched Batman: Dark Knight and I was pleasantly surprised how much more I liked it the 2nd (and 3rd time!) I actually got a kick out of Joker..he wasn't as creepy as I had originally thought!

Katie said...

http://thelymanfamilystory.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! Love that video.