Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can you name the movie??

My girls recreated a scene from one of their favorite movies.  Can you guess what it was?  I was surprised that we had even toys that would work for this and impressed that they came up with it.   First person to guess the movie gets a prize!!  Heidi will send you one of her masterpieces.

They are twins with princess shirts and matching hair styles.  

11 comments:

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Toy story 2!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Lion King???? Cute pictures and I finally got to see the videos. They were really cute. Love that Pancake Head.

Melissa said...

Toy Story

shauna said...

Elissa Wins! Heidi will be sending you a personalized drawing. Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

Dang it Lisa! I was so going to say that.

Anonymous said...

What cute little princesses!!! They look so alike but so different in some ways.

DAVID & ELISSA said...

HAH Kim... I was so excited when I saw I was the first person to guess!!!

jana said...

Shauna - that Fancy Nancy video was something else! I only see you every other year or so so I'll be picturing you as fancy nancy for a while! You are a good Mom - I don't think I could pull that one off.

Valerie: said...

thanks for the advice. I stopped swaddling her around a month old cause it seemed like she didnt like it and I am not good at it. It always comes undone. I have heard other people say to swaddle too. So you do it to daisy even though she doesn't like it but she sleeps better? Maybe I will try it tonight.

Valerie: said...

So i went to walmart today and bought one of those swaddle blankets. I think its kind of small but it worked. i liked how it has Velcro on the side but then I dont like the bottom cause if she kicks too much then i think her feet can come out. I have seen those other swaddle blankets like at Target and i think they are called swaddle me or something. Do you know what i am talking about? I just bought the walmart brand. anyhoo back to my question, what blanket do you use and do you wrap her arms? I left london's out cause she sucks her thumb sometimes and how old is daisy? Ok i talked a lot. sorry

Valerie: said...

hey!! Thank you! thank you! I would not have thought to swaddle her again but it soooo worked. She only wakes up once now which i am totally fine with compared to two or three times a night and she can sleep until 4 or 5 before waking up to eat and before she would wake up at 1:30am. Her naps are getting a little better but she is just so stubborn. Thanks for much for tellng me to do that cause i dont think i would have considered doing it again since i stopped when she was younger!!!