Daisy has started with this new face. She does it whenever she is thinking something through. For example, when a stranger talks to her, trying to get a smile, she will sit there and look at them like this for a long time, deciding whether or not to smile. Sometimes she will and sometimes she won't. It is fun watching her think it all through though.

Since everyone else was posting about their wonderful weather I thought I would make a post about that as well. Tuesday it snowed for 3 hours. On Thursday we went to the park. It was beautiful! This was Daisy's first trip to the park as a big girl.


She pretty much just sat there while I played with the other girls. She did get to play hide-and-seek with us but the rest of the time she just sat there.
1 comment:
I love Pancake Head!!
Post a Comment