Monday, January 5, 2009

Daisy's Celebrity Match

I always see people using their pictures to see which celebrity they look like.  I figured out Daisy's while watching a movie.  We got Daisy the Dumbo movie for her Christmas present and how appropriate since she looks JUST LIKE Dumbo!!

These were the best Dumbo pictures I could find but I think you will be able to see the resemblance.  The big blue eyes, bald head, big forehead, chubby cheeks, cute smile.  And then there is the fact that her head is perfectly round like Dumbo's.  I figured it out during the scene where Dumbo is first dropped off with his mom.  All of Dumbo's expressions are Daisy's.  It was weird but I've always liked Dumbo so I don't mind.
She is missing the big eyes and large nose but everything else seems to match.

6 comments:

Valerie: said...

hahah that is so funny cause she does look like Dumbo but he is sooo cute and so is daisy!! Sydney loves Dumbo..i think I have watched it more in the last 6 months than i ever did growing up!!

Anonymous said...

No, she does not look like Dumbo!
Poor baby Daisy....think of someone else, not an elephant! :)

Candy said...

I can't get over the roundness of Daisy. Also, she always looks so shiny, like you polish her up before you take her picture. I'm laughing. I hope she always remains as cute as she is now, because with comparisons like, Charlie brown, dumbo, and pancake head, she is going to need her good looks to get by. Also, thanks for the frog hat pictures. It is Daisy's perfect little face that makes it cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute baby...whether it is Dumbo or Charlie Brown...but I still like Pancake Head.

Anonymous said...

Her eyes might resemble Dumbo but just be thankful that her ears don't!
She is so cute!

rachel said...

i love her big eyes! dont you love bumbo chairs. every year they have the best new baby product!