Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Zoo Lights

The zoo lights were a blast!  The girls loved it, especially the big panda that met them as we walked in.  They had a panda and fake snow falling.  The girls could have played with those two things all night and been completely happy.

Here is Daisy with one little snow flake on her nose.
They had a cookie decorating station.


Then they had lights all over the zoo.  Heidi's favorite was the castle, of course.

I love pictures like this where they are holding hands waiting together.  after we had seen all the lights we went back to the panda and they hug him over and over.  They had to wait while other people took turns.
We had a fun night and I think we will start doing the zoo lights each year.  We love having a zoo  pass.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures and of course, Daisy takes the prize!!

rachel said...

umm hello, I love that its december and you can go outside without being completly bundled.