I am pretty proud of myself because I made this blanket all in one night! And it is cute! Daisy is getting too big for her other blanket and we needed a bigger one to swaddle her in. I saw some material that I thought was cute and put it together in one night.
I love the colors but I feel like the blanket is almost too trendy for my kids. Heidi and Kaylee both use my old blankets that are falling apart. They are old and plain. This is much cuter than anything they have had. I really like it though. (OK, after viewing it on the blog it doesn't look that cute but it is very cute in real life.)

5 comments:
Shauna! It is amazingly beautiful, and I love it! Really! You did an awesome job, and are so good at picking out fabric. I am VERY impressed!
That is beautiful Shauna!!! You must have been up all night, wow!!
Very Cute!!!
yes, very cute.
Oh my gosh, I love it! I don't even know how to make a blanket, let alone in one night--you are awesome!
Post a Comment