Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Stroller Picture

Every summer I get a picture of the girls asleep in the stroller. This was when Kaylee was about 6 months. This was the following year when Kakes was about 18 months.
I didn't think I would get a picture this year because they were no longer falling asleep on the walks. But, we got one today!
Kaylee laid down on the seat part and Heidi slept down on the floor scrunched up in a ball. She is going to a birthday party today and is supposed to be dressed in a princess dress. The party wasn't until two but she was ready to go by 9. I'm glad I was able to get one more of them. I don't think they will even fit in the stroller together next year. Heidi will have to ride her bike while Daisy rides inside.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh doesn't that look comfortable!!...NOT!!! lol

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I hope all is good with you guys.

Katie said...

That's really weird. I found it on wordsmith.org. I swear it's a real word.

Katie said...

That is a really awesome thing to keep up on. Now they can look at it when they are grown and laugh about how funny and uncomfortable they look. I really love the pictures. You can tell them wonderful stories about your adventures in a stroller. It's priceless!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures.

Josh n Betsie said...

that is way cute

The Barth Family Blog said...

I can't believe your girls are sooo big! And so cute too.
Well, I'm tagging you, so go to my blog and learn more. :)

Amber said...

I just love the princess dress also! I'm glad that the tradition continued- too cute :)