I just had to post that Heidi read her first book, cover-to-cover, by herself! I was pretty proud of her. It was a Mercer Mayer Little Critter book. I could tell that she guessed a few of the words, too. Still, I was proud of her glad that she is learning how to read because she wants to.
This was from preschool last week. I thought they would enjoy reading some stories and then acting them out (I got the idea from a friend who sends her daughter to a real preschool). They are dressed for little red riding hood. Kaylee made a cute granny! Turns out they didn't like the idea. They smiled for the picture but didn't want to do anything else. Kaylee was the only one excited to do it.
This was Kaylee for the Three Little Pigs. Here's a question: Kaylee wants a kitty and a doggy for Christmas. How do we pull that off when we can't have animals in our place? Any ideas? I wouldn't care so much but Heidi is getting what she asked for so I feel bad that Kaylee isn't.
6 comments:
Be honest with her. Tell her that as long as you live in this house you can not have pets. (tell her that Santa knowsyoucan't have pets in this house). Let her know that when you live in a place where she can have a pet then maybe. Love you all will miss you at Thanksgiving
I agree with Glenda, but you can also get her a fake one. Livi got a cute kennel with a kitten in it for her bday last year. It even had stuff that a vet would use (stethescope, brush, etc) Livi really liked it.
Let her come live with me...I will let her have a dog and cat. Hey, I have an idea...she can have the cat that you guys left here!!!
I agree with Glenda too. Grammy, forget it!!!!
Kaylee wanted to be the granny! That's awesome!
Post a Comment