Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She causes contention She=Kaylee

Here are some more conversations out of Kaylee

Kaylee (in a whisper to Heidi): Daisy doesn't like you.
Me (laughing at Heidi's crushed face): Why does she do that to you?
Heidi: Because she is mean.


Heidi: Hey, that used to be my dress when I was little.
Kaylee: No it wasn't.
Heidi: Yes it was.  When I was little.
Kaylee: You weren't little.
Heidi: Yes I was.  I was little and then I grew.
Kaylee: No, you didn't.
Heidi: Yes.  I was little and then I grew.  I am growing now.
Kaylee: You're not growing.


Kaylee: Heidi, you are a boy.
Heidi: I am not a boy.
Kaylee: You are a BOY!
Heidi: I am not a boy!  I have long hair.  Girls have long hair!
Kaylee: You don't have long hair.
Heidi: Yes, I do.  I have long hair!
Kaylee: Heidi, are you mad at me?
Heidi: Yes.
Kaylee: You don't like me?
Heidi: No.
Kaylee: Why?
Heidi: Because you call me a boy.
Kaylee: You are a boy.
Heidi: Don't talk to me!
Kaylee: Heidi...I'm talking to you.

What is wrong with her?  Why does she do that to Heidi?  What is it going to be like in five years?  I can just see the journal entry now....

The other thing I don't understand is why Heidi even cares.  Obviously she is not a boy so why does it matter if Kaylee calls her a boy or not?  Heidi is the older one.  You would think she would realize that.

6 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

Kaylee makes me laugh. She may not be a little brother, but she acts like one!

Dava_Hudson said...

Laura and I are almost in tears over how funny and contentious kaylee is... i love it, poor heidi.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm....I am just wondering, like mother like daughter or like namesake aunt, like niece??????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No! Like Grandpa Taylor like grand-daughter. I lived through it. Tease, tease, tease, they live for it.

Katie Leigh said...

I love listening to Kaylee! She cracks me up!