
We went grocery shopping yesterday and it was our BIG shopping day. Normally I have Ben with me but this time I went solo and relied on Heidi to help. She was the best helper!!! I can't believe how good she was about helping and not complaining. We started with two carts, one held Kaylee and Daisy in it, and Heidi was in charge of pushing one. Well, by the end of the trip Both carts were as loaded with groceries as they could be. I was pushing the heaviest and Heidi would grab onto my pants and her cart at the same time and then use my momentum to pull the other cart. She was exhausted after pushing a huge, heavy shopping cart. I know it doesn't look like that much food but it was a ton (plus, Heidi is standing right in front of all the food). She was great!

I bought so much food because we are building up our food storage. We aren't buying 5 gallon buckets of dried onions but I am just buying extra of the stuff we usually get. Look at that food storage! I am so proud!! (That is a lot of food storage for us)

Ben took these pictures of Daisy Balooga this morning. She was just really tired.

So cute. The video is Daisy doing her tummy time. I hate tummy time because my kids always just cry during it. It's no fun for them and I feel bad whenever I put her on her stomach. But, they have to learn so oh well!
5 comments:
Who fills two carts of groceries?!!?!? That's crazy. What is funny is that if I'm doing something and Claira starts to cry, I put her on her tummy and she's a happy girl again. Funny how kids are.
I love the pictures of Pancake Head in the Bumbo or whatever that thing is called. Good job Heidi. You will see very quickly that you will depend on Heidi more and more for help as your family grows...the oldest just gets stuck helping a lot. But she will be great at that because she is so responsible anyway.
What a sad little cry....I love how she sucks her fingers. Heidi is such a big girl, good job!!
So cute that she fell asleep in her chair. Lincoln never would do that. Your food storage is looking awesome. You should be very proud of yourself...and Heidi.
Well, our blog was accidentally deleted and we're trying to spread the word that we have a new address. If you run across anyone that doesn't have it, please let them know! Thanks! www.fairbanksfamilypod.blogspot.com
Post a Comment