Friday, September 26, 2008

Round heads


My sister Kaylee brought it to my attention that all my girls have had round heads. So here are pictures and you can decide for yourself.
I tried to get the pictures as close to three months as possible. The one of Kaylee is about 6 and the one of Heidi is 4 months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all have rounder heads but Pancake Head wins the prize for the roundest of all!! I would put her up against Charlie Brown any day!!

Dava_Hudson said...

you should post pictures of you and ben as babies to see if you guys passed on the round headedness. :) plus it would just be cute to see.

Josh n Betsie said...

THey do have round heads but they are SUPER cute! I love watching your girls grow up. They are DOLLS

Than and Erica said...

daisy definitely has the roundest. I forgot how cute heidi was as a baby. I love those eyes.

Anonymous said...

Yep! Kaylee's right...rounder than round!